Monday, October 1, 2007

"Piggy Bank"

I was asked what kind of medium I use. I actually don't use any medium, except liquin on slim occasions. I have nothing against mediums, I just have never been taught--or taught myself--how to use them. I have actually wanted to start experimenting with different materials, and eventually will. I would be interested to hear what other people have used along with there outcomes.

On the pig; Monica said the pig might not appear see-through. It is. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

JacMac said...

I don't know if it reads see thru had you not told me. Perhaps if on the bottom of the pig you showed a liitle more of the white color it's sitting on it would appear more see thru....just a suggestion.

Hello! said...

At the risk of sounding totally nerdy... I really like the way you paint fruit. It makes me hungry. Good thing the painting I bought from you is just a leaf. Otherwise I would be eating at every turn!

Sandi said...

Hi Aaron
I think the pig does look clear in contrast to the brightness of the apple. I have enjoyed looking at your art. I'm glad Jamie put the link up through her site. Sandi Smiley