Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Tomato Distortion" - SOLD

I really love how glass distorts stuff behind it. This painting was going to go in a different direction, and then I just placed this bottle in front, and whammo, I had to leave it. I love distortion...did I say that already?
Well folks, in an effort to sell some of the paintings on my eBay store, I have marked all store paintings as free shipping (not including the regular auction paintings). I think I will leave them with the free shipping for one week. Thank you all!

6 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Aaron,

This is so terrific.

Take care,

Barbara

Jack said...

This is not an easy job!!you got a huge talent..thats really great painting,,keep going...


___________________
Jack
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

Ed Terpening said...

Very cool painting.

Nicki said...

Hi Aaron,

Yay! It's mine! Woo hoo!!! I just know I am going to love it even more in person! Can't wait!

Nicki

Melinda Matyas said...

I love your works's simplicity, they are really inspiring me...thanks...

Linda Mitchell said...

This is really beautiful. I love your clean colors and crisp strokes.